Usually we engage God only when we have a big issue
- What should I study?
- Should I take that new job?
- I am waiting for a promotion
We should engage God however in all small things.
- In Luke 12:6 it says that God even cares about sparrows
- For God no problem is too small
- When you ask God questions, it shows you trust him
- We should get to the point to be in constant communication with God
- We cannot expect God to answer prayers which were not prayed
You need to develop trust
- Be still and trust God
- Do not make a plan B
- Do what God commanded you to do
- God will do his part, he is never late
- You need to develop a mindset to trust God
- You cannot negotiate with God
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team