30.10.2016 Brother Lekun
Deuteronomy 6:4-5 4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 5 Love the Lord your God with
all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
Malachi 1:6 6 “A son honors his father, and a slave his master. If I am a father, where is the
honor due me? If I am a master, where is the respect due me?” says the Lord Almighty.
“It is you priests who show contempt for my name.“But you ask, ‘How have we shown
contempt for your name?’
How do you evaluate your life?
– What are your Top 3 Priorities in your life?
– When do you spend last your time and how does it reflect on your priorities?
– How do you spend your money in consideration of your priorities?
– When was the last time you thought about the Lord?
– When was the last time you took a stand for the Lord when you were alone?
Love the Lord
– Give your time
– Share your resources
– Open your Heart
Little things matter
– Do not be late to church
– Dress accordingly
– Honor God
Your Shepherdsplace Church the Hague Team