Friday 21.4.2017, Pastor Wale
Philippians 2:6-7 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God. 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.
Who are you?
- As Christian, you are the son/daughter of the most high God
- As a son/daughter of God: You do not work for an inheritance but from an inheritance, as you know that you will inherit no matter what
What biblical examples struggled with their identity in Christ?
- Gideon: He did not believe, when the Angel met him, that he is the chosen one.
- He was hiding and not confident
How do you find your Christian identity?
- Be intimate with God
- Study the Word and give time to it
- Anything you need God will supply
- Even if you know who you are, you still need to be humble
- You cannot impress God with something you do or you are unless it is propelled by God himself.
- Testing is normal as God tests your Faith.
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team