22.4.2017, Pastor Wale
What do we need to do to get to the place where God wants us to be ?
1. Forget the Past
- Forget about your past victories, success, failures or disappointments !
- Or, Do you look always in the rear mirror when you are driving a Car?
- The past is only there to get the future right.
2. You must have a vision for your life
- Proverbs 29:18
- Hear what God expects from you
- Write down the vision God gives you
- If you get intimate with God, he will reveal to you what he expects from you
3. Plan (Execute the vision)
- Luke 24:38
- God expects you to plan and execute so that you can achieve the goal of the vision
- If you fail to plan, you plan to fail
4. Have Faith
- Habakkuk 2:4
- Faith begins where the will of God is known
- Your faith will be tested
- Philippians 4:6
- A prayer less Christian is a powerless Christian, or a river without a source
- Prayer is a relationship with God, a dialog
- The relationship with God is the fuel for all other relationships you have
- Thanksgiving is also prayer
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team