Deacon Ted, 4.6.2017
Ecclesiastes 8:4 4 Where the word of a king is, there is power; And who may say to him, “What are you doing?”
Matthew 9:27-29 27 When Jesus departed from there, two blind men followed Him, crying out and saying, “Son of David, have mercy on us!” 28 And when He had come into the house, the blind men came to Him. And Jesus said to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to Him, “Yes, Lord.” 29 Then He touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith let it be to you.”
What does it entail to encounter God?
- an encounter needs two parties
- If God is there, are you there?
- God is on a certain frequency, are you tuned in to that frequency ?
What is meant by the Power of God?
- Power is available in the Word of God
- Gods power surpasses everything
How do we tap into that Power?
- Many bible passages describe a basic principle how to tap into the power: Hebrews 11:6, Matthew 9:18-22, Luke 5:17
- The principle is: BY FAITH.
- People tap into the Power of God: if they
- Have Faith
- Seek God
- Do not get distracted and
- Not holding to the Past.
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team