Daniel 5:5-6 5 In the same hour the fingers of a man’s hand appeared and wrote opposite the lampstand on the plaster of the wall of the king’s palace; and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote. 6 Then the king’s countenance changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his hips were loosened and his knees knocked against each other.
What is an arrest warrant?
- A warrant issued by a judge, which authorizes the arrest of an individual
- the bearer needs power
- It is still necessary to proof the case
When is God stepping in, when is it enough for him ?
- When your case is heard in the heaven’s
- When God hears the cry of the righteous
What is a spiritual arrest warrant?
- When there is no doubt
- Although is long suffering, as God gives opportunity to change, when God’s people are attacked, God will step in
- Daniel 5 describes the case of Belshazzar, who sees the handwriting on the wall, the “spiritual arrest warrant”
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team