Luke 10:42 42 But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her.”
Why is it important for you to be excellent?
- It must be visible that God is present in your life
- God put you in a place (e.g. Work, Family, etc) and therefore it is essential to fill that role out with dedication and excellence
- If Christians show hypocrisy or negligence, people will quit Christianity
- Excellence at home means e.g to discipline and love your children and lead by example
What does it mean to be excellent in Church?
- Prioritization in church work is answered by Luke 10:42
- Listening and learning the Word is the most important thing
- Without the knowledge of the Word there is no foundation
- If there is no foundation the enemy can shake you apart
- Listening and learning the Word will lead to a right foundation
- Knowing the Word means you can make the Word known to others
- Knowing the Word is non-negotiable
- Daily devotions and fellowshipping with God will help to know the Word beyond just attending the Sunday service
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team