Deuteronomy 28:9 9 “The Lord will establish you as a holy people to Himself, just as He has sworn to you, if you keep the commandments of the Lord your God and walk in His ways.
What does it mean to be established?
- performing a job or task well and for long-time
- starting to grow successfully somewhere
What are the conditions of being established in the context of Deuteronomy 28 and what are the blessings?
- Deuteronomy 28:1-2 says you need to diligently obey the voice of the Lord
- Deuteronomy 28:3-6 defines the blessings: You will be settled and established physically, mentally and spiritually
- Opponents and enemies will recognize you and their word will not stand against you
- You will be the point of contact for wisdom and good work
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team