Revelation 3:20 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
- From the Greek it means deep bonding or deep association
- God says I am waiting for you, I am ready for a deep bonding
Definition illusion: an instance of a wrong or misinterpreted perception of a sensory experience.
What brings us into the illusion that we fellowship with God?
- Matthew 6:24 : If your affection is somewhere else you cannot love God in full intensity
- 1 Joh 1:5-6 :You cannot be in darkness (sin)
- Matthew 11:25-26: Do not hold offense or strive in your heart
How can we have a true fellowship?
- 1 John 1:1-3
- Hear, see, handle the Word
- Know the Word
- See the Word
- Do what the Word says
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team