Colossians 3:15 15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.
There are different forms of peace:
- physical peace refers to freedom of disturbances or absence of war
- collective peace refers to harmony in groups
- God’s peace or inner peace:
- To have peace even if the world around someone is in turmoil
- An inner sense of calmness independent of the situation outside
God gives inner peace:
- 1 Corinthians 14:33 says God is not the author of confusion but of peace
- If there is no inner peace people are prone to trouble in their workplace and family
Our prayer for you:
- We pray that you stay in God’s Word and accept his promises
- We pray that you will activate the promise of peace in your life.
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team