Luke 6:37 37 “Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Do not judge others
- If you judge somebody, you invite others judging you.
- We should not looking at others (e.g. other departments or problem of others), but at our-self in order to progress
- The bible tells us in many places, that we should give account of ourselves:
- Romans 14:10,12
- Jude 1:20, James 2:4, James 4:7
- 2 Corinthians 13:5
How to get the mind from others to yourself?
- Humble yourself
- When you speak about others, think of Ephesians 5:19 : Speak to one another in “psalms…”
- Be not a hearer of the word but a doer : James 1:23
- Show love instead of gossiping about others as you do not know what they are going through
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team