Isaiah 30:18 18 Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion.
For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!
James 4:6 6 But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: “God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.
How do we maintain to stay in the blessings of the Lord?
- Isaiah 3018 says that the Lord wants to be gracious to you, but you have to be in line with his word
- Do not choose the world’s wisdom or your own knowledge to solve situations
- The Word needs to take precedence in our lives
- If you take in the Word, you grow in Faith, and Faith pleases God
Who should we exalt if we get blessed?
- The Lord should be exalted not you !
- James 4:6, says that grace goes to the humble not to those who think it has to go their way
- Just say: I am not longer the Centre of this matter. God should take control.
Your Shepherdsplace Church Media Team