Luke 16:22 22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried.
Background Luke 16:19-30
- Jesus describes in this parable that a new era is born
- The new era is based on belief and faith, not on money and riches
What do we learn from this parable?
- We need to care for each other, so that as many as possible people will enjoy, like Lazarus, heaven
- Care for those who God put in your life
- Share your knowledge
- If you sinned, return to the Father’s house, like Prodigal’s son
What will happen to you when you show faith and belief?
- God will change your status and you are not a beggar anymore
- You will be elevated over those who oppress you (like the rich man did to Lazarus)
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media team