Matthew 6:11 11 Give us this day our daily bread.
Matthew 6:31-33 31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
What is our daily bread?
- the basic physical needs of every human: food, shelter, warmth, clothing
- moreover: strong finances, children, husband, house, convenience things like car etc…
- specific needs
- spiritual growth
- mental well being
- social well being
How to ask God for the your daily bread
- Pray every day for your daily bread !
- Ask God to fulfil as well your specific needs
- Study God’s word daily for spiritual growth as that growth supports your mental and social well being
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team