Isaiah 9:6-76 For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
What does Isaiah 9:6-7 tell us?
- If Christ is in your life
- Your life will be wonderful
- You will get counselling
- mighty things will happen
- Its everlasting, not disappearing
- Peace will come into your life
How can be bring peace into our life?
- Philippians 4:4-7
- Always rejoice in the Lord
- Be gentle to all
- When trouble come call on him
How can we maintain peace?
- Philippians 4:8-9 8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
- You will get peace if your thoughts and actions are:
- of good report
- And: meditate on this
Our Prayer for you:
- Thank God for the Peace given onto you
- Peace will multiply in your home, partnership and workplace
- Peace will be in our Church
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team