Ephesians 5:14 14 Therefore He says: “Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light.”
What is the current situation of Christians or churches?
- Many churches are sleeping
- We need a revival and awakening
- Christians are incapacitated by partying with worldly institutions
- Many Christians are sleeping giants
- If we sleep we do not hear or see the directions from God
What do we need to do to wake up?
- We need to get a touch from the Spirit
- We need to be sensitive to the Spirit
- Stir yourself up
What happens when you engage in revival?
- In the first phase the devil come in your way
- The devil will give you an alternative agenda. This will be a useless agenda (E.g. when you want to read the bible a voice tells you cleaning up)
What happens after full revival?
- God’s agenda will come to pass
- Your promotion will not be taken away
- You are the joint heir with Christ
- However you will still see attach:
- But: God will create a place of rest or a hidden place (Revelation 12:5)
- Just prioritize: God’s principles first
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team