2 Corinthians 4:18 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
- We think in pictures if we hear the word
- You need to visualize what God has done for you
Analysing John 5:1-9
- Jesus helped only one person of the many sick
- This is surprising, but in John 5:19 is the answer “…. the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do..
- This is supported by the Lord’s prayer – Your will be done.
- See what God is doing for you and visualize it
- It is the path to depression if you: think and see things you do not have or what you cannot do!
- The path to a fulfilled life: See the things God has done for you, even the small thing.
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media team