Hebrews 5:14 14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
What is spiritual growth?
- Increasing the quality of your prayer life
- Increasing your compassion for God
- Increasing your knowledge of the Word
- Decreasing the times you live against the law of God
How to get spiritual growth?
- You need to deliberately train and practice
- You need to study the word of God and meditate on it
- You could e.g. join the daily SPM morning prayer and meditation
- Pray and stay in the presence of the Lord
- Remain in association with believers
- Ask for forgiveness
- Find a mentor
- Take care of your physical body
What will you experience when you grow spiritually?
- You will be more effective in your workplace
- You will have peace in your home
- You children will do well
- You will experience God’s presence
- You will receive the fruits of the spirit (love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance)ce YouYou
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team