Luke 6:46-49 46 “But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say? 47 Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like: 48 He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was [a]founded on the rock. 49 But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it [b]fell. And the ruin of that house was great.”
What is a foundation?
- Beginning of something
- Structure that carries everything above it
- Your personal foundation: that structure that holds you up in the challenges of your life
What is a faulty foundation?
- if you sow in evil
- if wicked people weaken your foundation
How to improve your foundation?
- Root yourself in the word of God
- Jesus is your Rock
What will you gain?
- You will be a landmark
- The Lord will expand your border
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team