Luke 6:48 48 They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built.
What is your foundation?
- your job, marriage, children, business?
- your expertise or your wealth?
- Motivational or spiritual books?
- TED talks?
What challenges your foundation?
- people luring you into false doctrines
- finding no job
- suffering, loss, discomfort etc.
What should be your foundation?
- Your foundation should be in Christ!
- Then you foundation is not on SAND but on ROCK and will be stable
- On a solid rock you will not fall or taken away from challenges.
GOD has set us on a strong foundation and untroubled habitation !
Hold on the word.
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team