Isaiah 41:9 9 You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its farthest regions,And said to you, ‘You are My servant,I have chosen you and have not cast you away
The situation of mankind after Adam and Eve sinned:
- Mankind became sinful, the time Adam and Eve sinned
- God derived a plan to protect mankind explained in Isaiah 41:9, that God is merciful
- In Isaiah 53:5-8, it is prophesied, about the coming of Messiah
- Jesus then died for our sins so that there is an opening for the salvation of mankind
What did Jesus say about salvation in John 3:13-21?
- Jesus said he came to give eternal life for those who belief in him
- He did not came to condemn, he came to save us
- If you belief in him you are saved
- If you do not belief in him, you are judged and condemned
What is your story?
- Is salvation your story?
- Have you given your life to Christ?
- It s a choice you have to make !
Why should it be you story to give life to Christ?
- God provides everlasting protection
- God is for everyone who believes in him
- Salvation is for everyone who seeks eternal life and salvation
- Jesus died on the Cross for billions of people
Our Prayer for you:
- Let it be you story to give your life to Christ
- Let the power of God be with you
- Let God show excellence in you life and get inspired to spread the Word of God
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team