Isaiah 62:5 5 For as a young man marries a virgin, So shall your sons marry you; And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, So shall your God rejoice over you.
Marriage is the most intimate relationship and God’s loves to be intimate with us.
What does it mean to be the bride of God from human’s perspective?
- We need to be holy and flawless – Peter 1:14-16
- God wants us exclusive – Exodus 34:14
- Learn and understand your role of being a bride – Know your position
What does it mean to be the bride of God from God’s perspective?
- God loves you very much
- God loves you sacrificially – Ephesians 5:25-29
- God cherishes and nourishes us
- In his love God makes us holy
Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media team