Ephesians 3:20 20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
What is the most important reason for not receiving your promises?
- It is the mind-set !
How can you change your mind-set so that things happen?
- God answers! But you need to be ready to get it
- You mind is a powerful tool
- Your mind drives expectations and readiness
- Do not have a plan B but go for your promise
- Allow the holy spirit work on you
- You should know what you are standing on
- The Word
- The covenant you have with God
- Do not stop praying !
- See possibilities and believe that God is able to do it !
Praying and waiting: The Case of Moses
- Moses had a revelation from God about the promised land
- Moses had many challenges
- How should he get the Pharao to let his people go
- How toconvince his people to follow him
- The Israelites were more than 400 years slaves
- Their mind-set was: Bondage is reality
- Moses solved that huge challenges by:
- Holding on to God’s promises
`Your Shepherdsplace Church The Hague Media Team